I feel like this list will just be me berating myself, but oh well… Here are 10 things I should do, but don’t.
- I don’t ignore the voice inside me telling me I’m an imposter.
- I don’t put into practice often enough the techniques my therapist is teaching me.
- I don’t glue myself to the chair and “force” myself to write, and I probably should push myself a lil harder.
- I should stop checking all e-mail after 5p. (This sours my mood, greatly.)
- I don’t say no enough.
- I should start cooking meals more often again.
- I should carve out more time to support the awesome ladies below rather than letting my schedule eat all my time.
- I should stop letting my emotions control me.
- I should read more and watch less telly.
- I should stop believing I’m not worthy of everything I want.
Here’s one thing I have done that I’m proud of: I’ve limited my social media time. I’m barely on Facebook these days. I may check in 1-2 times a week, but it’s no longer a daily thing. It’s definitely helped my mood.