Society has shaped me, like most women, to feel awkward about tooting my own horn, so I’m going to make this quick. Like taking off a band-aid.
– My self-taught design skills
– Having the courage to get put on depression & anxiety meds
– My work ethic and organisation
– Being openly bisexual
– Writing despite the chosen genre disappointing my parents (omgsex)
– Leaving relationships I found toxic
– My ambition and tenacity
– Supporting myself as a freelancer
– Learning to take more chances
– Not giving up
Other ladies’ posts!